The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on Tuesday, October 8th, 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from September 7th, 2019 Board Meeting.
- Discuss/action to approve liquor/operator licenses.
- Discuss/action to approve Ken-Way Holding Tank Disposal Agreement.
- Discuss/action to approve Peterson Services of Rice Lake, LLC proposal for the conditioning of the 30-foot-wide easement for ingress and egress over the “Existing Driveway to Highway 48” running along easterly line of CSM 9-199, Map No. 2259, and Outlot 1 of CSM 14-29, Map No. 3049, and as diagrammed on CSM 14-29. Map No. 3049, a part of Government Lot 2 of Section 25, Township 37 North, Range 10 West (in Village of Birchwood).
- Discuss/action to approve Conditional Use Application for Timber Bay.
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.
Committee Meeting Reports (if any)
- Street Committee
- Park Committee
- Ordinance Committee
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report