The Village of Birchwood Trustees held the January meeting on Tuesday, January 8, 2019 immediately following Caucus at the Birchwood Village Hall. The meeting was called to order by Village President. Virginia Hurckman. Roll Call taken at preceding Caucus. The Pledge of Allegiance had been recited at preceding Caucus meeting.
Police Report – Chief not present
Maintenance Report – Tucker reports no snow and not much ice. Maintenance has been completed at the sewer plant.
Public Comment – Concerns were raised about the village board role in the lake management plans.
- Motion by Small, second by Depoister to approve agenda, carried 4-0.
- Motion by Hurckman, second by VanGilder to approve minutes from December 11, 2018 Board Meeting, carried 4-0.
- Motion by VanGilder, second by Small, to sign contract with Kenway for a trial period (April 1 thru October 31, 2019) for dumping, carried 4-0.
- Motion by Depoister, second by VanGilder to approve MPIC insurance premium for 2019, carried 4-0.
- Motion by Small, second by VanGilder to approve new bills, payroll and treasurers report, carried 4-0.
Motion by Small, second by VanGilder, to adjourn the meeting, carried 4-0.
Submitted by Kathy Paquette, Clerk/Treasurer