The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on March 7th at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from the March 2017 Board Meeting.
- Loretta Greener, Resource Development Team, presents a request to block a section of road by the school. Discuss/action on board approval.
- Chelsea Tompkins, Charter School request for allowing chickens as a school project. See Article 6, section 4-167. Discuss/action on board approval.
- Teresa Anderson, MSA, presentation of TIF services contract.
- Discuss/action on closing inactive CDBG-WWTP GRANT.
- Discuss/action on board approval for paying monthly bills before the board meeting.
- Discuss/action on village follow-thru for collecting personal property taxes.
Committee Meetings Reports (if not addressed above)
- Block Grant
- Policy Committee
- Park Committee report – agenda item
- Ordinance/Zoning Committee
- Street Committee
- Planning Commission
Approval of New Bills, Payroll, and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report.