The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on Wednesday, September 9, following the Plan Commission Public Hearing at approximately 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall, 101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
A G E N D A
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed
- Discuss/action on approval of Special Events Permit for family night at Rest Park from Special Projects Committee – Lions Club
- Discuss/action on acceptance of Resolution #171-15 Designating tax Incremental Finance District #2 as severely distressed.
- Discuss/action on updates on Main Street Improvement Project, extension of sidewalks from Park to Balsam if funding is approved from CDBG Grant.
- Discuss/action on Pay request for Pember on the DOT Main Street project
- Discuss/action on Pay request for Staab Construction for the WWTF.
- Discuss/action to accept the WWTF project certification with Staab
- Discuss/action on Neighbor to Neighbor continuation of service
- Discuss/action on recommendation of Ordinance Committee on ATV request for Route Changes with in the downtown area
- Discuss/action hiring someone to evaluate the fire hall
- Discuss/action on date to start employee evaluations
- Discuss/action to have Dan Thole evaluate our finances and make
Recommendations how to handle our debt
- Discuss/action on approval of Assessor’s Contract for 2016
- Discuss/action on Resolution #170-15 Compliance Maintenance Report
- Discuss/action on Operator License Applications.
- No action needed Clean-up day – September 19th from 8:00 to 1:00
- Discuss/action on regarding Chetac and Birch Lake management plan and
- Discuss/action on U-Turn at Main and Birch should it be allowed or
- Discuss/action on implementing Committee Changes
Committee Meetings Reports (if not addressed above)
- BFCESD – –
- Block Grant
- Policy Committee
- Park Committee report
- Ordinance/zoning Committee report
- Street Committee
- Planning Commission
Approval of Minutes, New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report.