The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on July 10th, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from June 12, 2018 Board Meeting.
- Discuss/approve Brett Boatman’s request for variance on garage.
- Madeline Rekemeyer, North Lake Community Clinic to present their new facility at 108 S. Main St.
- Discuss/approve Dale Busick’s presentation on plans for repair/demolition of property located at 406 W. Balsam.
- Discuss/action on property located at 322 S. Main St.
- Discuss/action on Resolution #194-18, WDNR 2018 Compliance Maintenance.
- Discuss/action for skate park / tennis court direction.
Committee Meeting Reports (if any)
- Street Committee
- Park Committee
- Ordinance Committee
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 19.85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.