The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on March 13, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from February 12, 2018 Board Meeting.
- Discuss/action from Bob Longacre regarding speed limit for 4 wheelers on Cedar Ave.
- Discuss/action from SEH on a new well proposal.
- Discuss/action approval of Operators License.
- Discuss/action Street Permit for Spring Fling.
- Discuss/action approval of having two signatures for checks.
- Discuss/action on proposed resolution recognizing Wellhead Protection Plan and Wellhead Protection Ordinance with Town of Edgewater, Sawyer Co Zoninh, and Washburn County.
- Discuss/action on Bear Tracks water main per state code, needs to be 1-inch.
Committee Meeting Reports (if any)
- Street Committee – SET MEETING DATE
- Park Committee – SET MEETING DATE
- Ordinance Committee – SET MEETING DATE
Approval of New Bills, Payroll and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 19.85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.