BIRCHWOOD FOUR CORNERS EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT
BFCESD PO Box 417, Birchwood, WI 54817
Romaine Quinn-Town of Birchwood, Jon Sleik-Town of Cedar Lake, Timothy Stearns-Town of Doyle, Dean Buresh-Town of Edgewater, Mick Givens-Town of Long Lake,
Cindy Fairchild-Town of Wilson, Virginia Hurckman-Village of Birchwood
Birchwood Four Corners Emergency Services District will hold its monthly meeting on Thursday, November 9, 2017 at the Birchwood Village Hall at 6:30 p.m. The Town Hall is located 101 N main St, Birchwood, WI.
REVISED AGENDA of Discussion/Action Items
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Previous Meeting Minutes
- Public Input
- Fire Department Report, including turn out gear update and year-end pager capital transfer request
- Ambulance Service Report including consideration of rate increase recommendations, and equipment purchase
- Donation presentation by Jake Greenberg
- Approve donations that were received, including PC from Tim Stearns
- Discuss donation request insert for tax statements
- Building/Equipment Committee report including action on committee recommendations
- Update on next steps for Trailer
- Bookkeepers Report, discuss CD renewal and approve bills
- Review Correspondence
- Commissioners Input
The Birchwood Village Hall is handicap accessible. If you have special needs regarding attendance please call 715 354 3300.
A quorum of board members from each municipality may be present. No actions will be taken by any participating governmental body other than those stated in this notice.