The Regular Monthly meeting of the Village of Birchwood Board of Trustees will be held on
July 11th at 6:00 p.m. at the Birchwood Village Hall
101 N. Main Street, Birchwood, WI 54817
Call Meeting to Order – Roll call – Pledge of Allegiance
Police Report – Maintenance Dept. Report
Public Recognition – (Limit 3 minutes per person and there will be no action taken)
- Approve agenda or make changes as needed.
- Approve minutes or make changes as needed from June 2017 Board Meeting.
- Discuss/action on Resolution #181-17, Village of Birchwood hereby declares it is against the levy of a special assessment for Birch Lake residents.
- Discuss/action on placement of cement memorial bench donated by the “Dennisons”. Possible locations include village hall, by railroad memorial (Greeners), or outside Gary’s
- Update on condemned buildings; Paquette working with Village attorney. No new information available at this time. A “building condemned” sign is posted at S. Main property.
- Updated information regarding Village 2017 Budget.
- Discuss/action (if any) Sturtevant email regarding property purchase from Zillmer.
- Discuss/action on operator(s) license(s) for: Schnacky, Sonny Hayes.
- Motion to convene in closed session pursuant to 19.85(1)(c) and 19.85(1)(b) WI statues which, if discussed publicly, would likely have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person(s) referred to in such data.
- Motion to reconvene in open session to discuss issues and take action on matters discussed in closed session.
Committee Meetings Reports (if not addressed above)
Approval of New Bills, Payroll, and acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report